Teams are our passion.
Our approaches to designing, developing, and transforming teams have been meticulously refined over more than 25 years of research and practice. We do our homework, grounding our trainings in research-based best practices from numerous disciplines—including leadership and management development, neuroscience, organizational and social psychology, executive and team coaching, high-performance training, and stress management. And from our extensive experience in the trenches with hundreds of teams, we know just what it takes to achieve and sustain improved performance.
We’re proud of our clients’ successes.
We measure success in the same way our clients measure success. That means looking not just at the training hours participants complete or the new concepts they understand, but at the real changes they’re able to make in their behavior and performance.
Join Us in welcoming Lindsay Pallotta to Corentus as our new Head of Operations
We are all thrilled to be welcoming Lindsay to our leadership team as our new Head of Operations. Lindsay is a Human Resources professional with 10 years of experience advising and coaching leaders, improving organizational processes and systems, and working as a positive culture change agent.
Lindsay started her career in the healthcare industry, working for both long-term care and acute care facilities. She then moved into manufacturing, working as a site HR partner for a steel manufacturing company, and then later held several roles at the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. Most recently, she was the HR Manager for the Global Technology Organization at OMNOVA Solutions, Inc.
Lindsay will be spending her time working on our processes and systems, helping Corentus continuously improve and grow as an organization. She is also currently enrolled in the Corentus Team Coaching Certification Program and Team Management Profile (through TMS). Lindsay graduated from Kent State University with a degree in Human Development and Family studies and is based out of our Midwest Hub, where she lives with her husband and two dogs. More on Lindsay…
Our Corentus Colleagues Around the World
The vast majority of the work with our clients is in-person, in their offices. Therefore the majority of our staff travels extensively around the world. We also serve many of our clients locally in our major hubs and satellite hubs. View OUR TEAM page for another view of our fabulous Corentus Team.
- Alexander Caillet: CoFounder & CEO; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Janice Caillet: CoFounder, Chief Catalyst, Regional Director for Northeast USA; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Amy Yeager: Director of Product Development; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Shea Adelson: Consultant, Executive and Team Coach
- Peter Henderson: Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach
- Kirsten Olson: Consultant and Advisor
- Lisa Prior: Team Coach and Consultant
- John Roberts: Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
Washington DC Hub
- Lori Zukin: Consultant, Executive and Team Coach; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Nancy Nachbar: Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Leadership & Team Coach; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Carol Bellini: Strengths Performance Coach
- Patty Brandmaier: Strategy Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Leadership & Team Coach
- Sloan Canaday: Coach, Facilitator, Trainer and Consultant
- Karen Kane: Consultant, Leadership Coach and Team Coach; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Kimberley Parsons: Consultant and Team Coach; Faculty Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Chris Sheridan: Leadership & Team Coach, Educator/Trainer
- Chris Wahl: Advisor, Team Coach, and Consultant
- Jennifer Budd: Chief Solutions Officer, Regional Director for Midwest; Director Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program, Cleveland, Ohio
- Amy Holmes: Operations and Communications Specialist -- Cleveland, Ohio
- Lindsay Pallotta: Head of Operations - Cleveland, Ohio
- Julie Lautens: Leadership & Team Coach, Consultant -- Toronto
- Kathleen Tribe: Leadership & Team Coach, Consultant -- Toronto
- Alberto Navarro: Corentus Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach -- Panama
- Stefano Petti: State of Mind Institute -- Italy
- Boris Diekmann: Leadership & Team Coach and Facilitator -- Germany
Satellite Hubs, USA
- Jeremy Hirshberg: State of Mind Institute -- San Diego, California
- Leigh Ann Errico: Consultant, Executive Coach & Team Coach - Palm Beach Florida and also Warren, New Jersey