Teams are our passion and our reason for being.
Our approaches to designing, developing, and transforming teams have been meticulously refined over more than 25 years of research and practice. We do our homework, grounding our trainings in research-based best practices from numerous disciplines—including leadership and management development, neuroscience, organizational and social psychology, executive and team coaching, high-performance training, and stress management. And from our extensive experience in the trenches with hundreds of teams, we know just what it takes to achieve and sustain improved performance.
We’re proud of our clients’ successes.
We measure success in the same way our clients measure success. That means looking not just at the training hours participants complete or the new concepts they understand, but at the real changes they’re able to make in their behavior and performance. As indicated by our name (Corentus = heart + results), we never forget that in the end, it’s results that matter.
The vast majority of the work with our clients is in-person, in their offices. Therefore the majority of our staff travels extensively around the world. We also serve many of our clients locally in our major hubs and satellite hubs. View OUR TEAM page for another view of our fabulous Corentus Team.
- Corentus Major Hubs: Boston, MA and Washington DC
- Satellite Corentus Hubs: Midwest, Southwest, West Coast and Europe
- Alexander Caillet: Co-Founder & CEO
- Janice Caillet: Co-Founder & Chief Catalyst
- Amy Yeager: Director of Product Development
- John Roberts: Professional Development Architect
- Lisa Prior: Corentus Team Coach and Consultant
- Kirsten Olson: Corentus Consultant and Advisor
- Shea Adelson: Corentus Consultant, Executive and Team Coach
Washington DC Hub
- Lori Zukin: Corentus Consultant, Executive and Team Coach
- Nancy Nachbar: Corentus Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Leadership Coach and Team Coach
- Patty Brandmaier: Strategy Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Leadership & Team Coach
- Carol Bellini: Strengths Performance Coach
- Meredith Persily Lamel: Executive Coach, Team Coach, and Consultant
- Kimberley Lewis Parsons: Consultant and Team Coach
- Karina Nersesyan: Corentus Ambassador
- Chris Wahl: Corentus Advisor, Team Coach, and Consultant
- Karen Kane: Consultant
- Jennifer Budd: Corentus Director of Professional Development -- Midwest/Ohio
- Amy Holmes: Corentus Operations -- Midwest/Ohio
- Jeremy Hirshberg: State of Mind Institute -- West Coast/California
- Stefano Petti: State of Mind Institute -- Europe/Italy
- Alberto Navarro: Corentus Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach -- Central America (Panama City)