Corentus Director of Professional Development
After over 15 years as a Talent Management leader in the Federal Government and Fortune 500 private sector, she decided it was time to walk the talk and follow her heart to go deeply into the work of developing leaders and teams as a full-time coach and consultant.
Jennifer is a leader in Corentus directing the client and practitioner professional development practice. She is a trainer, facilitator, consultant, executive coach and team coach with over 15 years of experience creating awakening opportunities that inspire expansion, connection and ease. Her passion is working with teams to ignite their productivity and launch into high performance.
Jennifer spent 10 years working in the Federal Government for NASA, where she managed the talent development function for Glenn Research Center. In this role, she created the first of its kind, emerging leader program to identify and develop millennial talent to lead the space agency into the future. This is where Jennifer found a love for coaching individuals, especially those undergoing career transitions.
Jennifer then ventured into the private sector, holding key corporate Talent Management roles for Babcock & Wilcox and the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. While experiencing the fast paced, high pressure corporate environment, Jennifer became interested in the area of Leadership stress and resilience and found HeartMath as an avenue to greater coherence, presence, and impact as a leader in today’s volatile environment.
Jennifer is now working as a consultant to bring her broad background in Leadership Development, Coaching and Talent Management to a wide variety of organizations to ultimately increase their effectiveness and improve bottom line results.
Jennifer lives in Medina, OH (a small rural town between Cleveland and Akron), and is married to an Eagle Scout, who continues to volunteer his time on a national level to Boy Scouts of America. They have two daughters, who luckily love to camp and hike. When she’s not at a swim meet or dance recital, she’s exercising and coaching others to reach their nutrition and fitness goals.
- Developed world class leadership development programs for the Federal Government that were benchmarked by other Agencies around the world
- Director of the Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- Extensive experience coaching leaders from the C-suite to mid-level leaders to high-potential emerging leaders.
- Wide-spread work in the trenches with teams in a consulting, advising, change management, project management, training and/or coaching role
- MA in Human Resources and Labor Relations from Cleveland State University
- BS in Psychology from Illinois State University
- New Ventures West Coaching Certification
Assessment Tools and Certifications (selected set)
- Hogan Assessments
- CCL’s Suite of 360 Tools
- Lominger/Korn Ferry Suite of Leadership Tools
- Process Communication Model Tools
- HeartMath Certified Trainer
- International Coach Federation ACC Credential
- Emotional and Social Competency Index (ESCI)
- Managing Organization and Individual Transitions (William Bridges Model)
- Professional Certified Human Resource (PHR) from SHRM