Corentus Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach
Lori's professional dream: to work more deeply in the area of executive and team coaching.
A faculty member of Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership, Lori is a coach and leadership advisor for the Presidential Leadership Scholars Program, a partnership of several Presidential Libraries founded by former Presidents George H.W. Bush and William J. Clinton. Lori has coached executives at the C-suite and across multiple sectors, ranging from the biopharmaceutical industry to the technology sector, and from the federal government to major sports organizations including the NFL. She facilitates strategy sessions, presents on the transition into senior leadership roles, and shares her experience with her peers through presentations on coaching at venues including the Metro DC International Coaching Federation Conference and the International Association for Change Management Professionals.
Prior to starting Zukin Leadership, Lori was an executive at Booz Allen for almost 18 years. She led the firm’s leadership development services, advising leaders in the areas of strategy and decision-making and conducting immersive simulations. She managed a team of over 90 Human Capital experts who served the firm’s federal and commercial clients in a broad range of human capital transformations.
Lori holds a Doctorate in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from George Mason University, and a Master’s in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University. She is certified in the Organization Workshop- an interactive simulation focused on helping leaders see that they can exercise influence from multiple parts of the organization. She is also certified in numerous leadership assessments and coaching techniques such as Hogan, Team Coaching, Observer Action Results, HeartMath, and The Leadership Circle Profile.
Lori is married with two sons who love math and sports and the overlap between the two. She enjoys running and hiking, but prefers the efficiency of tabada workouts. Lori is dedicated to ending the stigma associated with mental illness. Last year, she and her oldest son did the “Out of the Darkness Overnight” walk as part of his Bar-Mitzvah project to raise money for and awareness about suicide prevention. This year, many friends and family are joining them to walk “out of the darkness,” too.
- Faculty - Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership
- Over 20 years experience in designing leadership development programs
- Extensive experience leading and managing professional experts
- Executive Coach- Presidential Leadership Scholars Program
Sample of Previous Clients
- Former NFL Coach
- Former NFL Player
- CEOs of startups
- CEOs and C-Suite leaders in the private and public sector
- Various pharmaceutical and healthcare clients
- Various U.S. Intelligence Community Agencies
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Science Foundation
- PhD in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, George Mason University
- MA in Organizational Psychology, Columbia University
- BA in Psychology, Clark University
- Georgetown University, Coaching Certification
Assessment Tools (sample)
- Hogan Assessments
- Leadership Circle Profile
- CCL’s Suite of 360 tools
- DDI Leadership Mirror
- The Right Conversation