Our Team @ Corentus
Corentus team members are seasoned professionals with solid track records of helping clients delivering real results. We bring a wealth of experience from working in a wide variety of organizational environments—from government agencies, NGOs, and nonprofits to multinational Fortune 500 corporations. All of us at Corentus wear multiple hats, as coaches, consultants, trainers, and facilitators, and can shift seamlessly between these modalities to meet our clients’ diverse and evolving needs. Most importantly, we all share a passion for working at the intersection of heart (internal harmony) and results (performance outcomes). We are dedicated to helping our clients thrive and excel at every level, from the individual to the team to the organization as a whole.
The vast majority of the work with our clients is in-person, in their offices. Therefore the majority of our staff travels extensively around the world. We also serve many of our clients locally in our major hubs and additional hubs.
- Corentus Major Hubs: Boston, MA and Washington DC
- Additional Corentus Hubs: Midwest, Southwest, West Coast and Europe
- Alexander Caillet: Co-Founder & CEO
- Janice Caillet: Co-Founder & Chief Catalyst
- Amy Yeager: Director of Product Development
- John Roberts: Professional Development Architect
- Lisa Prior: Corentus Team Coach and Consultant
- Kirsten Olson: Corentus Consultant and Advisor
- Shea Adelson: Associate
- Jennifer Budd: Corentus Director of Professional Development -- Midwest/Ohio
- Amy Holmes: Corentus Operations -- Midwest/Ohio
- Dave Everett: Corentus Healthcare Lead -- Southwest/Texas
- Jeremy Hirshberg: State of Mind Institute -- West Coast/California
- Stefano Petti: State of Mind Institute -- Europe/Italy
- Alberto Navarro: Corentus Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach -- Central America (Panama City)
WASHINGTON DC HUBS
- Lori Zukin: Corentus Consultant, Executive and Team Coach
- Nancy Nachbar: Corentus Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Leadership Coach and Team Coach
- Patty Brandmaier: Strategy Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Leadership & Team Coach
- Carol Bellini: Strengths Performance Coach
- Meredith Persily Lamel: Executive Coach, Team Coach, and Consultant
- Kimberley Lewis Parsons: Consultant and Team Coach
- Karina Nersesyan: Corentus Ambassador
- Chris Wahl: Corentus Advisor, Team Coach, and Consultant
- Karen Kane: Consultant
Corentus Director of Professional Development
Jennifer’s passion is to create awakening opportunities that inspire expansive thinking, connection with others and ease for leaders and teams. Awakening opportunities come in many forms. It might be a training program, a powerful coaching question, or a new way of looking at a problem. Jennifer lives for the “ah ha” moment, both for herself and those she works with.
Corentus Co-Founder and CEO
Alexander believes that his two professional passions—reducing suffering at work and driving real results—are inextricably linked. He founded Corentus to pursue his vision of helping teams thrive for the betterment of both individuals and organizations.
Corentus Coach and Consultant
State of Mind Research Partner
Jeremy is passionate about assisting leaders and teams to shift their states of mind to tackle organizational challenges.
Karen has spent her career helping leaders and teams perform more effectively. As an internal staff consultant at the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries, she supported the executive leadership team, managers, and front-line supervisors through the design and implementation of an organization-wide system to manage performance and enhance accountability.
MEREDITH Persily Lamel
Corentus Executive Coach, Team Coach, and Consultant
For fifteen years, Meredith Persily Lamel has explored the frontiers of aspirational leadership, human behavior, and organizational development.
Corentus Consultant, Trainer, Facilitator, Leadership Coach and Team Coach
Through coaching, facilitation, training, and consulting, Nancy works with individuals, teams, and organizations to improve performance, increase impact, and achieve greater satisfaction and well-being.
Corentus Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach
While contemplating and planning for retirement after 25 years as an executive in the financial and technology industries, he found his true passion was, and had always been, in helping people and teams develop and be more efficient.
Karina takes on this world with the courageous authenticity that drove her to take time off from over the two decades of successful global career and focus on mastering her ability of leading from the future.
Corentus Consultant and Advisor
Kirsten works with leaders engaged in transformational change, sector-shift, and the new demands of leadership in the learning sector, nationally and internationally.
Corentus Research Partner
State of Mind Research
Stefano's approach to people development embeds a strong focus on their actual business context, the results they need to produce, and the state of mind they need to get there.
JOHN D. ROBERTS
Corentus Team Coach, Consultant, and Professional Development Architect
John brings 25 years of experience instigating learning and change to his coaching and consulting practice.
Corentus Advisor, Team Coach, and Consultant
Chris works with leaders and teams to tap into their greatness—going beyond the numbers, beyond personal mastery, into the very essence of their aspirations and capacity.
Corentus Director of Research &
Amy's passion is helping individuals and teams to regain ease and joy in their work by dissolving communication barriers that make professional life unnecessarily difficult.
Corentus Consultant, Executive Coach and Team Coach
Lori’s passion is to help others listen for, identify and pursue their passions. After 18 years as a leader at Booz Allen Hamilton, she left an executive role to follow her professional dream: to focus deeply in the areas of leadership strategy, leadership consulting, executive coaching and team coaching.